Sunday 22 March 2015

The Lovely Wife


My wife was glorious and lovely,

A woman of great beauty and kindness.

She changed my life ,

Yes! She did change me

A feat unachieved by many.


Before her I was a lost soul,

Looking for an escape.

But it was her , who brought me back ,

From the deep vessels of darkness.

She was the light of my life.

A breadth of fresh air

who had ignited in me , a spark of evolution.


It is pitiful that I lost her so young ,

For longer and longer she could’ve lived.

Only , had she been a little more careful.

Her kindness had touched my black heart.

Her beauty was rejuvenating.

I only regret of not being there for her

as she had been been for me.


 Her loss guts me to this day.

A life so young , so beautiful , gone to waste.

The love of my life , the girl of my drams.

Ah ! only had she been a little more careful.

Only a little more faithful and true.

I still remember the pain in my heart

when I saw the life from her eyes fade away

as I removed the plastic from her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment